[NEohioPAL] Lorain County Programs added to March Line-up

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Feb 26 18:10:16 PST 2019

Join us for these EVEnts!

*Saturday, March 9, 2019; 1:00 p.m.:Travel through time and learn about the
history of transportation when we present MOVING RIGHT ALONG at the Maritime
Museum  <https://www.sanduskymaritime.org/> Of Sandusky, 125 Meigs Street in
Sandusky, Ohio. This fast-paced look at how we get from place to place is
free with admission to the museum ($6.00/person). For more information about
this storytelling program with slides, call the museum at 419-624-0274 or
send them an e-mail <mailto:sanduskymaritime at gmail.com> . This program will
be repeated on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Grange
<http://amhersthistoricalsociety.org/index.html> Hall, at Sandstone Village,
113 S. Lake Street in Amherst, Ohio. The presentation is FREE and open to
the public. For more information, call the historical society at
440-988-7255.

*Thursday, March 21, 2019; 1:00 p.m.: Find out why YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A
SKIRT!  <http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/stories.html#skirt> when
we present this first-person character program at the the Beachwood
Community Center, <https://www.beachwoodohio.com/>  25325 Fairmount Blvd. in
Beachwood, Ohio. Anne McEvoy portrays Alta Weiss who put herself through
medical school playing professional baseball on a MEN's team in the early
1900s in this presentation which is open to the public. Tickets are $4.00 at .
For more information and to register for your tickets, contact the center at
216-595-3733. The storytelling version of this program will be presented on
Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Lorain County History Center,
<http://www.lchs.org/>  at 284 Washington Ave in Elyria, Ohio. The program
is FREE and open to the public and refreshments will be served. For more
information, call the Historical Society at (440) 322-3341.

Keep up with all our EVEnts by checking our calendar
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm> often.

To arrange for any of our programs to be presented for your group, simply

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply reply to this e-mail with your
request.

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director

Eden Valley Enterprises