[NEohioPAL] Independent Voice Teacher Conference Early Bird!!

Susan divasue1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 06:21:39 PST 2019

 Due to high demand, Early Bird registration has been extended thru 3/17/19!

You are invited to join us for the Independent Voice Teacher Conference on
June 8, 2019 in Akron, Ohio.

This is an amazing opportunity for the independent voice teacher, college professor, graduate student or those interested in gaining valuable knowledge, advice, and practical solutions for the independent studio.  Network, collaborate and have great discussions with veteran voice teachers with highly successful private studios! Topics will include studio policies, tax information, CCM/Music Theatre techniques, websites, technology for the studio, college auditions, NATS and more. You are sure to learn great tips to pass on to your students or to take your private studio to the next level.

We have amazing  presenters lined up including: Alison Acord, Stephanie Henkle, Joanne Uniatowski, Tiffany Owens, Kimberly States, Denise Milner Howell, Accountant Doug Broemsen and me, of course!

For more information visit our website:
https://www.westsidevocalacademy.com/independent-voice-teachers-conferen <https://www.westsidevocalacademy.com/independent-voice-teachers-conferen>

To register online:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/independent-voice-teachers-conference-registration-55656254355 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/independent-voice-teachers-conference-registration-55656254355>