[NEohioPAL] Get a Sneak Peak of our newest program!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sun Mar 3 12:46:06 PST 2019

Come join us for this special event!

*Saturday, March 30, 2019: Get a sneak peak of our upcoming storytelling
program, <http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/woodhull/woodhullinf.htm>
VICTORIA WOODHULL: SHATTERING GLASS CEILINGS, at
<https://www.facebook.com/DunamisTheatre/?ref=br_tf&epa=SEARCH_BOX> Dunamis
Theatre's Suffrage Centennial from 1:00 - 10:00 p.m.  Victoria Woodhull came
from Homer, Ohio and was the first woma to run for president in 1872. Hear
her story at this celebration for Women's History Month.  It'll be a full
day honoring women artists with our Victoria Woodhull preview happening at
2:00 p.m. Come for all or part of the day and enjoy the events at The
Center, 118 W. Market St., Akron, Ohio. For complete schedule of events,
<http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/woodhull/3302019scflier.pdf> get the
flier!

To arrange for this, or any of our programs, to be presented for your group,
simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

To unsubscribe from this list, reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director

Eden Valley Enterprises

www.edenvalleyenterprises.org