[NEohioPAL] JPIPP CASTING CALL: 1 Male 1 Female (in the 30s)

J P Inner Peace Productions jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:29:46 PST 2019

*JP Inner Peace Productions, LLC*

*is Casting for:*

*"About My Father”*

Written and Directed by

 *Rev. James A. Washington, Sr.*

*To schedule an audition call Paula Washington at (330) 348-6374
<%28330%29%20348-6374> or email jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com
<jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com>*

*Audition and Rehearsal Location:*
John Carroll University- Annex Building
2200 S. Green Rd. University Hts, OH 44118

*Rehearsals:*

*Rehearsals run:*

Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays from 6pm-9:30pm

beginning March. 4, 2019

*Add* Saturdays from 2pm-4:30pm

beginning May - June

(We work with schedule conflicts)

*Performance Dates:*

June 22 -23, 2019

Sat. at 4pm & 8pm, Sunday at 6pm

*Requirements & Preparation:*

·   Prepared 1 minute monologue.

·   Come prepared to cold-read from the script.

·   A headshot or snapshot.

·   An acting resume is welcomed, but not required

·  Rehearsal conflicts in writing

*Casting Information:*

* 1 Male (30+ yrs)

* 1 Female (30+ yrs)

*JPIPP does not offer union contracts*

Performers are considered volunteers receiving a small stipend.

*The Synopsis:*

*About My Father *is a spiritual drama shedding light on the various
relationships between men and their children. *About My Father *brings to
light the various situations men find themselves in that impact their
relationship with their children: society expectations; generational
situations; judicial system; environment; relationships and more. And from
the eyes of their children, we learn how they are affected mentally,
emotionally and spiritually by their father’s. With the help of a local
church and a Christian support group, these men and their children are
given the resources they need to fight for their relationships and to find
support from one another. Learning that the ultimate example of a Father is
God.

*jpinnerpeaceproductions.weebly.com
<http://jpinnerpeaceproductions.weebly.com/>*

*jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com