[NEohioPAL] Beer tasters needed

Don Gregory don at visionmediaandmarketing.com
Mon Mar 4 11:55:36 PST 2019

We're piloting a youtube show called 'Cleveland Beer Snobs'.  We're
currently looking for talent to appear on it.  For our next filming
segments we need a few to film tasting 20 different beers and capturing
their reaction and opinion.  We're looking for a diverse group of people
who meet the following criteria:

Need to be over 21
Live in the Greater Cleveland area
Have some interest/knowledge in beer
Some comedic / ad-libbing ability

We're just starting this up, so we're only offering a $25 stipend and
covering Uber/Lyft transportation if you don't have a friend to drive you.
So its not much, but you get to try 20 beers :)

If you're interested, please send a photo or a link to video you're in to
talent at clevelandbeersnobs.com, and just let us know about your general
interest in beer.  The current dates we're looking at filming next are
March 13th and March 14th at 6pm.  It should take about 2-3 hours.