[NEohioPAL] Cast of School of Rock at Nighttown, Monday, March 11

Bruce Hennes bhennes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:31:29 PST 2019

*School of Rock Cast Cabaret Showcase
<https://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.event&eventID=171B55B5-0969-33F4-409A403C502E61E0>*

* Monday, March 11 7PM/$20    BUY TICKETS
<https://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.event&eventID=171B55B5-0969-33F4-409A403C502E61E0>*

*Cast of Touring Andrew Lloyd Weber Hit Broadway Musical in Special Benefit
Cabaret Program Live at Nighttown!*

* Proceeds will Support Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS. Cast members age
9 to Adult present Rock and multiple Genres with Full Band!*

Join the touring cast of the Andrew Lloyd Webber hit Broadway musical
“School of Rock” for a night of classics, jazz standards, familiar musical
theatre tunes, and of course rock and roll! The night is a benefit for
Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS. The company ages 9 to adult will be
providing quality entertainment with sensational vocals, piano, electric
guitar, drums, and more! With a lineup that spans all genres of music,
there’s bound to be something for everyone! Come rock out with the cast of
a Broadway tour while supporting a great cause!

*We’ve done this at Nighttown before.  The touring cast always gets a night
off on Monday nights when Playhouse Square is dark.  But do they want to
stay in their hotel rooms?  Nope, they’re coming to Nighttown to do what
they love to do.  We have NO idea what they’re planning, but you can be
sure it’ll be Broadway-quality.  *
For tickets, click here
<https://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.event&eventID=171B55B5-0969-33F4-409A403C502E61E0>
.