[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Present "Charlotte's Web", Opening March 14

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:22:28 PST 2019

Workshop Players present "Charlotte's Web", by Joseph Robinette, based on
the book by E.B. White.

Adults, alongside children, have the chance to experience over again a
favorite children’s classic. All of our favorite characters appear. This
beautiful, knowing play about friendship will give audiences an evening of
nostalgic enchantment.
Add director Kristina Rivera into the mix and this one’s a sure-fire hit!

CAST: Alicia Howard, Matt Tomecko, Rachel Suhy, Gloriana Howard, Jenny
Petticord, Kevin Cline, Joe Billingsley, Shelbey Linder, Maggie Barber,
Olivia Ridenour, Jacob Whitson, Melissa Clifford, D. Justin Bilewicz III,
Pat Stein and Becky Linder.

March 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24
Shows start at 7:30 p.m. | Sunday and Saturday March 15th shows are at 3
p.m.

Doors open 45 minutes before show time.
Tickets are $15 each. Group rates available.
Box Office: 440-988-5613 • www.workshopplayers.com

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001
contact at workshopplayers.com
www.workshopplayers.com

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"