[NEohioPAL] Improv Class Begins Saturday with Michael Busch (Conan, The Goldbergs, Key & Peele)

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:26:32 PST 2019

*IMPROV CLASS BEGINS SATURDAY WITH MICHAEL BUSCH*

*Cleveland - I have a few spots left in my Level 1 Improv Class beginning
March 9th!*

*The skills you'll learn in this class will make you more confident in
auditions, performances, and every day interactions. Whether you have some
improv experience and want to expand your skillset, become a more
well-rounded actor, or just have some fun and stretch your creative
muscles, this class is for you.*

*Each week we'll focus on a different fundamental through exercises and
scene work.*

*Classes are Saturdays 12-2pm at Mahall's in Lakewood.For more information
and to sign up, please
visit https://www.themichaelbusch.com/improv-1-fun-fundamentals
<https://www.themichaelbusch.com/improv-1-fun-fundamentals?fbclid=IwAR0B-PCf2RG7PapVqr5NeKccNudGuNMC_yKc6c881teJ2qMr4xWYzhKUY4U>
or
email michaelbuschclasses at gmail with any questions.Most recently seen on
the new season of Adam Ruins Everything, Michael grew up in Mentor, Ohio,
and has spent the past 15 years working as an actor, writer, and producer
in Los Angeles. You may recognize him as the Sprint Guy from those
omnipresent Alltel commercials awhile back; his other TV credits include
The Goldbergs, Glee, The Middle, Key & Peele, and recurring sketches on
Conan.*

--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes