[NEohioPAL] Playmakers Presents Madagascar

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 11:17:47 PST 2019

  Good Afternoon All!! Playmakers presents its fourth show of the season: Madagascar!  Based off of the Dreamworks movie, this 70minute show is fun for the whole family! Come join our K-9 graders as they follow Alex, Melman, Marty, and Gloriafrom NYC to the wilds of Madagascar.  Wehave included our K and 1 graders for the first time in a mainstage play as ourpenguin crew.  Both casts are so excitedand would love to have your support! Show dates and times:March 7 at 7pmMarch 9 at 8pmMarch 10 at 2pmMarch 14 at 7pmMarch 16 at 8pmMarch 17 at 2pm All shows are held at Fairmount Temple (23737 FairmountBlvd, Beachwood, OH, 44122).  Tickets areavailable ahead of time on the Mandel JCC website or at the door.
See you there!
Rachel Zake
Director of Playmakers Youth Theatre
Director of The Francine and Benson Pilloff FamilyPerforming Arts Camp
Mandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland
26001 South Woodland Road
Beachwood, OH 44122
phone: 216-831-0700 ext.1494