[NEohioPAL] 🎭 🎉 2nd WEEKEND SOON 🎉 - ICT's A Clear View 🎭 🎭 - TICKETS 👉 --> https://bit.ly/2Tb300U

Ian Zainea ianzainea at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:35:55 PST 2019

🎉THIS WEEKEND!🎉

🎭 ICT's A Clear View: A Series of One Acts🎭

👉 Find out more info at http://independencetheatre.org/oneacts.php

👉 Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/345812392679795/

*TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!*

*GET YOURS NOW!*

* 📞Call (216) 447-0443 to reserve!*

A Clear View: A Series of One Acts opens March 1 and runs

📅 Mar. 8, 9, 10, 15, 16. Fri, Sat - 8pm🕗, Sun - 2pm. 🕑

🎟️ Tickets are $12.

*DAN MCGEEHAN, playwright of A Long Trip said, 💬 "I saw a few*

* pictures of the production posted on your facebook page and*

*it looks like you are spot on. I have no doubt it’ll turn out great!"*

The one acts in the show are:

The Whole Shebang

by Richard Orloff

A Long Trip

by Dan McGeehan

The Green Hill

by David Ives

*A Clear View* is about our shared human experience, the highs and the
lows, longing

and comfort, wandering and finding your destination. Our desire was to
choose plays

that encourage you to think about life in new ways, or revisit familiar
topics, to help

you (and us) learn a bit about ourselves and just what it all means.

In *The Whole Shebang*, a student presents her thesis project to the
department’s

board as she works toward receiving her MU, Master of the Universe. She
defends

her meticulous design of our universe. In *A Long Trip*, an older man
struggles to

make one final connection with his wife before he feels that he has lost
her to

dementia. Together, they relive the night that they first met. In *The
Green Hill*, a man

passionately travels around the world in his search for the real version of
the green

hill that he has imagined in his mind for so long.