[NEohioPAL] Bedford First Fridays Seeking Musical Acts

Bedford Downtown bda at bedforddowntown.org
Thu Mar 7 06:03:40 PST 2019

Bedford Downtown Alliance is currently seeking musical acts (individuals or
groups) to perform at their newly started First Friday events. As we are a
new organization, we are seeking musical acts that are willing to play for
free or very low cost. But, while we have little money, we also have few
requirements and will happily welcome ANYONE of any style of music or level
of experience. Really our only requirement is that you be family friendly.
If you are looking to hone your craft in front of an audience or just want
the chance to be on stage, we can provide a stage and an audience.

The dates and times we are looking to fill are:

- April 5 – 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- May 3 – 7:30pm
- June 7 – 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- July 5 – 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- August 2 – 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- September 6 – 6:00pm
- October 5 – 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- November 1 – 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- December 6 – 6:00pm, 7:30pm

We are also seeking vendors who would like to sell their products on the
sidewalks during the event, food trucks and food vendors and buskers and
other performers.

If interested, please contact Heather at the Bedford Downtown Alliance at
440-227-3620 or at bda at bedforddowntown.org. Please visit
BedfordDowntown.org to learn more about Bedford Downtown Alliance.