[NEohioPAL] Join Prelude2Cinema Marketing Team

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Mar 11 05:55:11 PDT 2019

Join Prelude2Cinema Marketing Team

Proclaimers of the Crusade

It is crucial that Prelude2Cinema has a Marketing Team who can promote the Crusade for a “Cinema Industry “and this can be worldwide. We need to reach out to people who have a fan base on social media and in the real world. Some Proclaimers may volunteer their time if they wish. We will also compensate our with a stipend for some and 10% of any funds they raise for others . We are flexible on how Proclaimers wish to be involved . In order to receive commission, They must have people acknowledge they received referral from the Proclaimer. This can be done in the notes when they donate via PayPal or direct contact with Prelude2Cinema.

If you are interested in joining, contact us at poc at prelude2cinema.com

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar