[NEohioPAL] Catch Me If You Can Auditions

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 09:52:57 PDT 2019

Hello NEOhioPAL!
Playmakers Youth Theatre is holding auditions for Catch Me If You Can, our last show of the season, next Monday 3/18 at Mandel JCC in Beachwood.  These will be held from 6-9pm.  Please plan to stay the whole time.  We hold these auditions like a callback.  Meaning, you will read from the script, sing from the score, and dance.  Please prepare by being familiar with the story and knowing the songs from the Broadway show.  This show is open to students in grades 8-12.  Show dates are May 16 and 19. Unlike other musicals in the past, we will only have ONE CAST for this show.
More detailed information is on the Mandel JCC website under Playmakers Auditions.  Please feel free to call or email with any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre216.831.0700 x1494