[NEohioPAL] Volunteer role players needed for police and fire trianings - not a paid job ** Date corrections

Colleen Drews cdrewsman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 16 05:27:36 PDT 2019

Sorry I know I posted this yesterday.  This one is with the correct dates and also age restrictions.  Thank you!
AGES 12 and up can participate.
Lakewood Fire Department is sponsoring a three day series of Rescue Task Force Training.

I am in need of a total of 25 victims for each of these days.

You will be given an injury, moulaged up, placed, and act the injury.

If you are at all available (or if you know anyone who would be interested and available) on any of these dates and would like to participate email me atvictim.actors.cleveland at gmail.com  or call me at (216)410-6671

The trainings are

                    Monday 3/18/19 8AM to 4PM (Might end as early as 2PM)  Free lunch provided.

                   Tuesday 3/19/19 8AM to 4PM (Might end as early as 2PM)  Free lunch provided.

                   Wednesday 3/20/19 8AM to 4PM (Might end as early as 2PM)  Free lunch provided.

 Actual location and more details when signed up for the actual event.

Take care,

Colleen L Drews

Lead Coordinator for Traumatic Players of Cleveland

Volunteer Victims Coordinator and Trauma Training Environment Expert for WSCERT

www.traumaticplayers.com

Find Us on Facebook

(216)410-6671  victim.actors.cleveland at gmail. com

*Amateurs practice so they get it right.  Professionals practice so they

don't get it wrong!*

Take care,

Colleen Drews