[NEohioPAL] Theatre in the Circle needs pianist for "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown."

Bill & Mark Corcoran theatreinthecircle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 15:05:33 PDT 2019

Theatre in the Circle will need a pianist on Saturdays between the hours of 12-4 and Sundays between the hours of 2-6 beginning on April 6, 2019, for our upcoming production of “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”  From Tuesday, April 30 to Friday, May 3, rehearsals will be nightly 6:30-10:30 pm. ( No rehearsal on Easter. You would not be needed all of those times. In some cases we could schedule according to your availability.)

Pianist will play a programmed keyboard in the pit during the show for the following, already scheduled rehearsals and performances:

Sat May 4, 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm Rehearsal

Sun May 5, 2019
1:30pm - 5:30pm Rehearsal

Tue May 7, 2019
6:30pm - 11pm Final tech rehearsal

Wed May 8, 2019
6:30pm - 10:30pm Dress rehearsal

Thu May 9, 2019
7pm - 10:30pm Performance 1/2 hour

Fri May 10, 2019
7pm - 10:30pm Performance 1/2 hour

Sat May 11, 2019
1:30pm - 5pm Performance 1/2 hour
7pm - 10:30pm Performance 1/2 hour

Sun May 12, 2019
1:30pm - 5pm Performance 1/2 hour

The stipend will be $600.

If you are interested, please respond to this email at your earliest convenience. If you personally are not interested or are unavailable, but know someone who might be, please forward this email to them.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Corcoran, Artistic Director
billcorcoran at theatreinthecircle.com <mailto:billcorcoran at theatreinthecircle.com>