[NEohioPAL] Pop-Cleveland! East Side Edition

Common Room Theatre commonroomtheatre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:26:15 PDT 2019

POP-CLEVELAND! is making it's east side debut!

Pop-Cleveland! is the comedy quiz that asks 'How Cleveland are you?'. We
blend sketch comedy and mobile game play into one hilarious evening.
Audience members laugh along to scenes inspired by The Land and compete in
5 unique trivia rounds to see who will reign as the new King or Queen of
Cleveland! Play solo or as a team, the winner walks away with tickets to
future shows so they can defend their title and venue gift cards!

When: Thursday 3/21 @ 8pm
Where: Play! Arcade + Kitchen - 5900 Mayfield Rd, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
Tickets: $10 @ http://www.commonroomtheatre.com/events
Website: http://www.commonroomtheatre.com/
Phone: 216-714-3371

BUY ONLINE AND SAVE
Since this is our first show on the east side, we are offering 5 bucks off
your ticket order. Use promo code: EAST at checkout to save!

--
Common Room Theatre
www.commonroomtheatre.com
commonroomtheatre at gmail.com