[NEohioPAL] March 24, this Sunday, Cleveland IndieClub Networking Meeting

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Mar 21 06:51:30 PDT 2019

Join us this Sunday, March 24 for Cleveland's longest running
independent film network group Cleveland IndieClub at 6:30pm at Li Wah
Chinese Restaurant, 2999 Payne Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44114

Make sure to RSVP at this event page so the restaurant can have seats
available. https://www.facebook.com/events/279211172951444/

Event is FREE for everyone to attend but please consider to spend some $
to patronize the restaurant, that would be great. And please make sure
to pay for your meals prior leaving the establishment.

Cleveland IndieClub is a monthly get together for local filmmakers and
enthusiasts, free to attend, free to mingle and network, this is the
oldest film group held since 2003. We will start having guest speakers
to attend our meetings and give us insights.

We will be doing hands on demonstration with the Gudsen MOZA Air 2
(currently the best selling gimbal at BH), the new Gudsen MOZA iFocus
Wireless Lens Control System and the portable HDMI Wireless Transmitter
kit with Gh5 (Hollyland Technology's new Mars 300), Scott E. Brosius's
BMPCC4k, Feelworld Master on-camera monitor's MA5 monitor, and Meike
International Official Group's affordable 25mm T2.2 cine lens.

We will be raffling off a Moza Mini-Mi Phone Gimbal and a Meike 85mm EF
mount lens thanks for the sponsorship from @gudsenmoza and @meikelenses

Showing locally made short films, teaser trailer, music video, etc.
Filmmaker must be present. And only 1 film per each film per filmmaking.

Films showing include:
- Nicholas D'Amico Cleveland Classic Cinema
- Jay Williams short film The Divorce Kit
- Tim Hale short film
- Pauline Nowakowski's short film
- Ken Bray music video Sincerely, me
- Kevin Inouye's demo reels (6 mins)
- Keith Collins feature film trailer for Maximillian, you can buy
tickets with him.
- Taya Belle’s trailer for DNA
- Tyler Thomas 48 HFP entry called Umbrage.
- Scott Brosius Want Needs Apologies.
- Brandon Jester's short film A Chiarroveggente
- Shawn Adams' short film Stare

Please note: once it is shown here, you can use this event to add your
film onto IMDB!

--
-------------
Johnny Wu

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
May 18-19, 2019
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Producer (2015-2019)
73rd Cleveland Cultural Gardens’ One World Day
August 25, 2019, 11am - 6pm
www.clevelandculturalgardens.org

VP of Communications
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
“Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans”
OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month
OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio – Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv
OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations
promote AsiaTown.
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

WKYC TV3 Community Advisory Board
City of Cleveland Community Affairs Board
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient
Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council
2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council