[NEohioPAL] Auditions for "Mamma Mia" & "My Way, a Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra" at Rabbit Run Theater

RRCAA rrcaa at windstream.net
Thu Mar 21 08:25:43 PDT 2019

DATE:             March 21, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Auditions for Rabbit Run Theater's productions of
"Mamma Mia" and "My Way, a Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra"

Audition appointments are being taken for Rabbit Run Theater's productions
of "Mamma Mia" and "My Way, a Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra".

"Mamma Mia!" with music and lyrics by Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus runs
from July 19 through Aug. 10.  The show is directed by Scott Posey with
musical direction by Alex Ulle and choreography by Jill Tschetter.

Multiple roles are available for "Mamma Mia!" for men and woman, ages 16 to
55.

The final production for the 2019 summer season at Rabbit Run Theater is the
musical revue, "My Way, a Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra".  The show was
conceived by David Grapes and Todd Olson.  Production dates are Aug. 16
through Aug. 31.

The production is directed and choreographed by Paige Heidrich, and the
musical director is Jonathan Gordon.  Two roles are available for men and
two for women, ages 18 to 50.

Auditions for "Mamma Mia!" and "My Way, a Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra"
are 3 to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Mar. 30, and 1 to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Mar. 31.

Actors auditioning should prepare to sing 16 measures of a Broadway-style
song (or jazz standard if auditioning for "My Way") from memory. Please
bring sheet music for the accompanist in a binder. No pre-recorded
accompaniment or CD tracks. No monologue need be prepared as actors will
read sides from the script.  Actors should dress for movement (jeans are
acceptable, no sweatpants).

All auditions are at Rabbit Run Community Arts Association, 49 Park St.,
Madison, OH.  Auditions are by appointment only.  To schedule an appointment
call RRCAA at 440-428-5913.  For more information visit
<http://www.rabbitrunonline.org> www.rabbitrunonline.org.

Rabbit Run Theater is one of the few barn theaters remaining in Ohio and is
open every summer from the beginning of June through the end of August.  The
theater is located at 5648 W. Chapel Rd., Madison.

RRCAA is a comprehensive fine arts association offering year-round
instruction in all the major disciplines of the fine and performing arts and
also operates Rabbit Run Theater.  Partial funding is provided by the Ohio
Arts Council, Dworken & Berstein, Hearn Plumbing and Heating, Huffman-Mayer
Wealth Management Group, Lighthouse Advisers, and Remarkable Lake County.

# # #

Submitted by
Karen Ziegler

Director of Marketing/Group Sales