[NEohioPAL] Catch Me If You Can Second Audition

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 09:32:07 PDT 2019

 Hello NEOhioPAL!
We are still seeking a few more girls and boys (grades 8-12) for Playmakers spring show, Catch Me If You Can.  We will be holding a second audition this Monday, 3/25/19, from 4:30-7pm at Mandel JCC in Beachwood.  We will be holding these auditions by appointment.  Please schedule by emailing me with your preferred time.  Please come prepared to sing a song in the style of the show and read from the script.  We would like to get this show fully cast by Wednesday of next week.
Please call or email with any questions!
Thanks,Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre