[NEohioPAL] Performing Arts Camp at Mandel JCC

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 06:00:19 PDT 2019

FRANCINE AND BENSON PILLOFF FAMILY PERFORMING ARTS CAMPBEACHWOOD, OH
Registration is now open and our final discount of the season comes to an end on March 31!  Save $10/week on PAC if you register before this date.
What: PAC encourages individual development and teamwork through the exploration of theatre, music, dance, and electives kids get to choose.  We feature Theme Thursdays and Shabbat on Fridays to help close out the week as a camp (all grade levels together).  Additionally, we feature one late night and one overnight per session!  At the end of each session, each child performs in his or her age level's full stage review.  Everyone gets a line and a solo!
Where: Held at Fairmount Temple with outdoor swimming at Mandel JCCWhen: Session One: June 11-July 5            Session Two: July 8-August 2Who: Kids entering grades K-9
For more information or to register, please visit the Mandel JCC website.
Questions?  Call 216-831-0700 x1494
Find your home at PAC!
Rachel ZakeDirector,  Playmakers Youth TheatreDirector, Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts Camp