[NEohioPAL] Detroit Shoreway Youth Chorus!

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Mon Mar 25 10:52:17 PDT 2019

Near West Theatre is starting a YOUTH CHORUS! Known as The Detroit Shoreway Youth Chorus, the ensemble will cover repertoire from classical to contemporary, all while mixing it up with our signature NWT flare!

We are THRILLED to be expanding our FREE out of school time programming for kids ages 8-14, thanks to a partnership with Cleveland Opera Theater and a generous grant from Starting Point.

Our first day is Wednesday, April 17th! The group will meet Wednesdays from 4-5:30pm, and Sundays 11:30-1pm at Near West Theatre. Contact Bailey Pfohl (bpfohl at nearwesttheatre.org) for registration information.

Come sing with us & spread the word!

--
Bailey Pfohl, Development and Community Engagement Coordinator
Near West Theatre

Coming Soon!
1776<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org/pages/1776>
Older Teen and Adult Cast (Ages 16+)