[NEohioPAL] EVENT: Tell of 'A Life Less Ordinary' at this month's Full Circle Storytelling (3/27)

Benjamin “Wandering Aesthetics” Kyle watheatre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:56:44 PDT 2019

Wandering Aesthetics, The Akronist and Jilly’s Music Room present…
Full Circle Storytelling, Vol. 4
Prompt: A Life Less Ordinary
Featured Emcee: Ryan Scanlon

Full Circle Storytelling is FREE and OPEN to the public.

Wednesday, March 27 from 7 pm - 10 pm
Jilly’s Music Room located at 111 N Main St. • Akron, OH 44308

Registration is encouraged, (especially for storytellers), but not required. To register or for more information, please visit www.watheatre.com/fullcircle, email info at watheatre.com or call 330.612.3090.
ABOUT THE EVENT

"[Full Circle Storytelling] was super awesome! Who knew that talking...in front of a crowd would leave me absolutely walking on air? I hadn’t picked up a mic in more years than I can recall, and have been seriously slacking on writing. It was fantastic to shake the dust off them both. Thank you, Wandering Aesthetics!" – Gwyneddh Jones

Open to all, Full Circle Storytelling events revolve around a prompt and the idea: everyone has a story. Sign up to tell a true story inspired by the evening’s prompt or just come to enjoy the evening! (No experience necessary.) Co-hosted by Wandering Aesthetics, Jilly's Music Room and The Akronist, this intimate evening of storytelling will conjure the spirit of community.

Stories range from heart wrenching to hysterical – and everywhere in-between!

A Life Less Ordinary

"Have you ever felt like you're not in control of your life?"
– A Life Less Ordinary

Life is inexplicable, unpredictable...and absolutely beyond our control. How many of us have stared out a window wondering: What now? What next? We never know what providence will send our way. Let tonight's Full Circle Storytelling take you away from everyday life, and live life louder, prouder and less ordinary.

Are you ready?

Inspired By: Meghan Meeker