[NEohioPAL] Velvet Santa Suit

Art Thomas athomas3234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:27:21 PDT 2019

I have a nice Santa suit, sewn in red velvet with nice furry cuffs and
trim. Also included are a wig & beard, faux leather leggings for boot tops,
two oversized belts, and a cap. There's even some greasepaint for eyebrows.
This is a piece of Cleveland history, coming from the beloved Krause
Costume company. It is free to a good home. Prospective new owners should
let me know how the costume will be used and be able to provide a letter
from a valid non-profit with an estimate of value.

Art Thomas
athomas3234 at gmail.com