[NEohioPAL] Free Classes and Show Saturday

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Fri Mar 29 05:53:35 PDT 2019

Spring Open House on Saturday, March 30, 2019. Visit the school and find your love of dance. You will have the opportunity to tour our three beautiful studios, register for our summer classes and see excerpts from City Ballet
of Cleveland’s upcoming May performance!The open house will run from 10:00 am – 4:30
pm with two FREE children’s classes and a FREE performance at 4:00 pm. "Share in your child’s engaging and exciting dance journey twirling and leaping with confidence and strength.  You will love how they blossom and glow. "The performance will feature excerpts from “Sleeping Beauty” and “Carnival of the Animals” in addition to
other pieces from our May 25th City Ballet of Cleveland performance at the Breen Center for Performing Arts. Attendees will also have the chance to enter a FREE raffle for a dance bag filled with dance goodies!FREE CLASSES:2:30 pm
– 3:00 pm Ballet for ages 3-6
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Ballet for ages 6-9Pre-registration is required for these classes. Please register by calling 216-295-2222 to reserve your spot!

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222