[NEohioPAL] Location UPDATE: Perfs at Capitol Theater/CIFF, Sat 3/30! soprano Liz Huff, harpist Calvin Stokes, music by Ryan Ramer

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 09:17:31 PDT 2019

Location UPDATE! Our performances during
the Film Festival have been moved to the Gordon Square Arcade, same
building as @CapitolW65th <https://mobile.twitter.com/CapitolW65th>

Directions:

Https://www.gordonsquare.org/visit/maps-and-parking/

NEW MUSIC! Harp and Voice

Please join us for free performances of new work by composer Ryan Charles
Ramer!

*Details*

*What:*

Jazz harpist Calvin Stokes <http://www.theharper.com/bio.html> & I will be
performing a new song cycle by Ryan Charles Ramer, with settings of poems
by Emily Dickinson.

*Where*:

At the Capitol Theater at 1390 W 65th St, Cleveland, OH 44102, during the
Cleveland International Film Festival.

*Time/Day*:

Saturday, March 30 at 2:50-3:20pm and 5:50-6:20pm in GORDON SQUARE ARCADE -
entrance is off Detroit Road.

*Made possible by:*
These performances are part of the Gordon Square Classical Concerts series,
underwritten by a grant from Neighborhood Connections.

Hope to see you there!

Liz Huff

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

*Sign up for newsletter: The Magic of What If (Musically Inclined,
Chocolate Fueled) <https://tinyletter.com/LizHuff>*

*Hear my music at *lizhuff.bandcamp.com  and iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-favorite-things-christmas/id1066108474>

*Member, Class of 2017 | **Cleveland Bridge Builders
<http://cleveleads.org/CBB>*

*Visit my performer page on Facebook*: Liz Huff
<https://www.facebook.com/lizhuffperformer/>

*Connect with me on* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-huff-5532957/>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>