[NEohioPAL] Auditions for "MAMMA MIA" at The MAD* Factory

Amber Michalak amber.bryson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 08:45:50 PDT 2019

Come audition for MAMMA MIA at The MAD* Factory

WHERE: THE MAD* FACTORY, 39 S. Main St. Ste. 310, Oberlin
WHEN: Sunday, April 7 from 1-4 or Monday April 8 from 6-9 Please choose one day and plan to stay the entire time.Dress comfortably and be ready to move! There is a $50 materials fee to participate if cast.
Callbacks will be Sun, April 14 from 6:30-9:30
WHO: Anyone ages 13 and up
WHAT TO PREPARE: Please prepare one 32 bar cut. Have music in a binder.An accompanist will be provided.

Performances July 19-28

The role of Donna has been cast. All other roles available.

Teens 13-18 who are cast in the show will participate in our teen camp the week of June 12-16. This is a fun bonding experience for our teens. The fee is $100.

CALL 440-774-7062 with any questions!

Posted by Amber Michalak