[NEohioPAL] Own a piece of a Cleveland TV series

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Mar 31 17:22:04 PDT 2019

Prelude2Cinema is  offering 2,500 tokens in ownership of our Cleveland based TV series “Out of Darkness: Cleveland.”  The series was created by Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels.
Where and When will the Show Air?

We are targeting Summer 2019. We are casting and shooting scenes now. The series will air on TV in Ohio and California. We will buy airtime in select markets . We will also attempt to license the show to online streaming platforms. We are also building a studio network of locations and production offices in Ohio for this series and other productions.

For more information, go to

https://crusadep2c.ecwid.com/Prelude2Cinema-Token-N2D-p134904085

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels