[NEohioPAL] Searching for Stage Manager and set crew for The Realistic Joneses - Twin Masks Performing Aarts Center

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Mon Apr 1 05:33:40 PDT 2019

Searching for a stage manager and possibly one other person to assist with
scene changes for our upcoming production of The Realistic Joneses.
Performances are Friday and Saturday nights, 8pm - May 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and
18.

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center is located in the heart of Twinsburg,
right off the square, at 9076 Church Street, Stes. 2 and 3.

Ideally we would need the stage manager and set crew to attend last two
weeks of rehearsal to familiarize themselves with the show. If interested,
please comment email the director, Claudia Lillibridge, at
claudia at twinmasks.org. Typically we rehearse Sunday through Wednesday
evenings.

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center is a 501c3 non profit organization and is
a proud member of OCTA, AACT, the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce and the
Twinsburg Historical Society.

The Realistic Joneses is secured with rights granted by Dramatist's Play
Service, Inc.