[NEohioPAL] The Wedding Singer at Saint Ignatius Opens This Weekend!

David Hoover dhoover at ignatius.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:08:43 PDT 2019

The Saint Ignatius Harlequins invite you to *The Wedding Singer, *opening
this weekend at the school's Breen Center for the Performing Arts.

Based on the Adam Sandler movie by the same name, this comedy takes 80s
glitz and turns it up to 11. It's not the most performed show ever, but
it's hilarious and has a fantastic 80s pop soundtrack.

*To buy tickets for our April 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th or 13th performances (all
at 7:30 pm), click here. There are NO ticketing fees.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/o/saint-ignatius-high-school-9596077604>*

*(By the way, we are having a flash sale Tuesday night, from 7:00 -10:00
pm. All tickets will be sold at $7.)*

There are some cool things happening this weekend, depending on which night
you'd like to come:

1. Friday: *Opening Night!*
2. Saturday: *Harlequins Reunion Night!* Cast, crew, and pit alumni (men
and women) from past Ignatius shows are getting together to catch the
musical and celebrate afterwards. If you're an alumnus/alumna, please bring
your family and join us.
3. Sunday: *High School Theater Night! *All high school theater
participants at area schools (students and faculty) get in for $3 if you
email dhoover at ignatius.edu by Sunday at noon.

We hope you can join us for a fun night out!

David Hoover '03, M.A.
*Fine Arts Department*
*Drama Director*
*Speech Coach*