[NEohioPAL] Imaginos PAID Work - Tiana, Moana Casting Call

Jacob Whitson jwhitson at imaginosproductions.com
Tue Apr 2 06:12:51 PDT 2019

Imaginos Productions is looking for actors to play Tiana the Frog Princess
and Moana the Wayfinder Princess at an upcoming event on Monday, April 8th,
at 6:45pm in Wickliffe for about an hour. This gig is PAID!

Imaginos provides paid and consistent acting work with a flexible schedule.
If interested, we are hoping to cast two new actors for these roles
long-term. The immediate need is the event above and so one-time hires for
just the event are acceptable as well. This need is URGENT!

Please send a headshot and resume to jwhitson at imaginosproductions.com if
you are interested and available to work the event. Requirements for being
hired long-term include:
- Reliable transportation and driver's license.
- Availability on weekends.
- Can pass a background check if needed.

More details about the event will be provided and a fitting or brief
rehearsal prior to the event may be necessary--we will work with your
schedule on this.

Thank you!

- The Imaginos Productions Team
jwhitson at imaginosproductions.com