[NEohioPAL] Additional Men Needed - Mamma Mia! at Cassidy

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:48:36 PDT 2019

Alright boys, time to shine!

Cassidy Theatre is in need of additional men for our production of 'Mamma
Mia!'. While we had an amazing turnout the last two nights, this one
demographic fell a touch short - and we're calling on you to help us finish
casting! We're seeking young men to play the collegiate-age chorus, and one
young man to play 'Sky' - the love interest to the character of 'Sophie'.
Come and join us on the island this summer!

To submit, please contact us at 'cassidymammamia at gmail.com' with a
headshot, resume, and a short (no more than 32 bars) song selection. Open
to men 16+ years of age. Parents of minors, please note that 'Mamma Mia!'
contains adult situations, language, and references to drugs and alcohol
(though nothing overt). Please take this into consideration if submitting
as a minor.

We look forward to hearing for you!