[NEohioPAL] EVENT - HERE the (improvised) Musical! - Benefit for Mass Hysteria Fest 2019

Sam Dee samditomaso at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:43:26 PDT 2019

 *HERE the (improvised) Musical!*
Benefit for Mass Hysteria Fest 2019
With Tara DeFrancisco & Rance Rizzutto

*Mahall's Main Stage 13200 Madison Ave, Lakewood, OH 44107 April 27th-
Doors at 7pm - Show at 8pm - $10*

Mass Hysteria - Comedy Fest <https://www.facebook.com/masshysteriafest/>
2019's first official event! We've invited back our headliners from last
year for night of laughs, weekend workshop & to raise money for the fest!
Mass Hysteria is Created by Cleveland show-runners & improvisers, Deena
Nyer Mendlowitz & Sam Dee, who got excited about a weekend highlighting
female run shows & improv troupes! Their first fest debuted at Forest City
Brewery Oct. 4th, 5th & 6th of 2018 with loads of workshops, improv & local
performances to packed crowds. Mass Hysteria is Created by women, for
everyone! Our second coming will be at Mahall’s in September of 2019!

Opening for HERE will be a hearty blend of Cleveland Improvers featuring:
Deena Nyer Mendlowitz <https://www.facebook.com/deena.nyer.mendlowitz>
Sam Dee <https://www.facebook.com/areyoumynewdad>
Dionne D. Atchison <https://www.facebook.com/dionne.atchison>
Mike Frye <https://www.facebook.com/mjfrye>
James Angelo Catullo <https://www.facebook.com/james.catullo>
Kimberly Pride <https://www.facebook.com/kmblypride>
Carolyn Chan <https://www.facebook.com/carelynn11>

Here the Improvised Musical with Tara DeFrancisco & Rance Rizzutto. Veteran
Chicago improvisers Tara DeFrancisco and Rance Rizzutto have been
performing together for well over a thousand shows and well over a decade.
HERE is one of Chicago’s most lauded shows presenting the original
two-person improvised musical. Chicago Tribune Critic-Recommended and
called “Nothing Short of Genius” by NPR, this show has been brought to 14
countries and 40 cities worldwide. In HERE, Tara and Rance get one
suggestion to create theme through an opening number, design characters and
storylines inspired by that theme, and effortlessly weave the strings
together to discover one piece. Funny, beautiful, and charming, HERE “has
shown something new and amazing is possible in improvisation” and has been
called groundbreaking by audiences around the globe.

www.masshysteriafest.com |  www.taraandrance.com