[NEohioPAL] OPERA NEEDS LOAD-IN CREW in 10 days!

Cliff Wilson cwilson at clevelandoperatheater.org
Mon Apr 8 06:30:16 PDT 2019

CLEVELAND OPERA THEATER is looking for *load in crew* for our production.
Some theater work experience is preferred.

Load in is *Thursday, Apr. 18* from *10:00 AM - 10:00 PM* at the Maltz
Performing Arts Center, 1855 Ansel Road (Chester at E. 105) in University
Circle. Parking is free.

There may also be a 4 hour call on Friday, Apr. 19, but this is tentative
for now.

*Fee* is $15/ hr. *Ideal* is being available for the entire call.

*But* if you are available for part of the time, that may still work out.

And to keep in mind, we will be doing a *load-out* on *Sunday, Apr.
28* starting
at 6:00 PM.

*We need your commitment within this week.*  If you have any questions,
please let me know.

Best,

Cliff Wilson
Artistic Administrator