[NEohioPAL] ACTING TRAINING AT THE ACADEMY - 11 CREDIT HOURS

Tom Fulton tomtq2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:10:19 PDT 2019

Don’t Wait For College
to start your TRAINING

Private Auditions Available
Through August 31 each year
Call 440-247-2072 x4393 for assistance!

Study at the Academy for the Performing Arts in your
junior and senior years.  Study with the top professional actors
and directors in Northeast Ohio.  Learn the joy of
approaching theatre as an ART.

Earn up to ELEVEN College Credits

Professional training in:
Musical Theatre & Performance
Classical Acting & Performance
Technical Theatre & Design
Film Production and Performance

Each year, over 60 young artists, juniors and seniors from 11 area schools, come to the
Academy to experience contemporary, cutting edge educational and cultural opportunities. Acting
students study musical, classical, modern, and  contemporary theatre in addition to Shakespeare. Our approach is self-discovery through a powerful acting system utilized by theatre schools around the world. Students in the technical track receive a solid foundation in all areas of design, specifying and honing their skills over the course of the two year program.

The Academy for the Performing Arts was founded in 2008 and is located in beautiful Chagrin Falls, Ohio.  Our teaching staff consists of working theatre artists.  Each is a professional and expert in his or her various teaching subjects

The Academy hosts two fully equipped theaters: a beautiful new cutting edge proscenium stage
 and a 125 seat black-box studio theater.  www.chagrinacademy.org <http://www.chagrinacademy.org/>

STAFF
Tom Fulton, Director, Acting & Shakespeare
Ben Needham, Director of Design and Theatre Management
Dusten Welch, Administrative Director; Stage Combat
Mitchell Fields, Associate Instructor
Sara Bogomolny, Choreography & Acting;
Cody Swanson, Production Stage Manager
Nora Dlugo, Technical Director