[NEohioPAL] Summer Dance & Theater Classes at Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center

Nicci Cassara Billington stargrazer29 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 9 19:37:42 PDT 2019

   ACD&TC is excited to announce its 5-week summer program schedule: July 1st thru August 8th.
   Classes include ballet, tap, hip-hop, modern, dance team prep, childrens theater & dance story hour! Tots, youth, teens & adults / beginning, intermediate & advance levels.
   Our 5-Week Summer Program is a great opportunity to try something new or get back into something you love!
   Check out our Facebook page and/or contact us: (440) 716-1655.