[NEohioPAL] Do You Love Cleveland? Share that love with those considering relocating here!

Rick Klimek ricksobe1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 17:59:44 PDT 2019

I am looking for a couple of enthusiastic, Cleveland-area
Cleveland-lovers. We need a guide to conduct small tours of Cleveland
focusing on lifestyle, nightlife, and housing for recruits for a local
corporation. Tours are 90 minutes long, and occur once or twice per
month, mid-afternoon. Most tours begin and end in Playhouse Square.

Contact Rick at rick at clevelandrendezvous.com and share what you feel is
Cleveland's biggest attribute to encourage relocating here.

--
Rick Klimek
7620 Buchanan Ct.

cell 216-440-8687