[NEohioPAL] “2 Mediums At Large!” Return to Clague Playhouse for Summer Solstice

Clague Playhouse News news at clagueplayhouse.org
Wed Apr 10 15:17:08 PDT 2019

 *The “2 Mediums At Large!” Return*

2 Mediums at Large! are back by popular demand on the Summer Solstice,
Friday, June 21 at 7 p.m.  This is an exciting live demonstration of
Mediumship with audience participation in a gallery style Message Event.
Join us as your guides,  Susan Averre and Marjorie Rivera, call the spirits
into our group setting - see which Spirits are able to “get through” as
these multi-faceted, Lily Dale trained professionals connect you to your
loved ones in Spirit. This has been a popular event, so purchase your
tickets early!

Reserved seat tickets are $20 and may be purchased in person or by phone,
440-331-0403, at the Clague Playhouse Box Office Wed. through Sat. 1 p.m.
to 6 p.m. or you may purchase online by visiting our website at
www.clagueplayhouse.org.

Proceeds will be used toward operating costs of the 2019-2020 season.

Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

news at clagueplayhouse.org