[NEohioPAL] East Side Jazz-Pop Band Looking for 20 something Female Vocalist

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:30:26 PDT 2019

East-side Jazz / Pop / RnB band is looking for a talented and enthusiastic female vocalist in her 20s for local shows. We have several sets, and are currently preparing for summer shows. Those interested need to be available for practice Saturday nights from 6-9. Practices are in Mentor. We currently have 2 female singers, but one is moving, so we are getting her replacement ready now. Please contact Allan at 440-444-9657, and leave a voicemail message or text if interested. Thanks.