[NEohioPAL] ORGANIST/PIANIST NEEDED

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 21:07:03 PDT 2019

ORGANIST/PIANIST Old South Church UCC in Kirtland, OH is seeking a
part-time organist/pianist to play for our 10:30 a.m. Sunday service. The
church has a 2-manual Wicks pipe organ in its historic sanctuary. The
organist also accompanies our friendly and hard-working Chancel Choir which
rehearses on Thursday evenings. This position regularly runs from September
through May. Playing for summer services is optional and paid separately.

This is an open and progressive congregation that appreciates good music.

 For a Job Description or to arrange an interview and audition please send
resume to Judith Higbee  ajhigbee at gmail.com