[NEohioPAL] Health TV Show Looking for guests - Taping May 17, 18 and 20

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 12:20:58 PDT 2019

Hi Friends,
I am shooting a few episodes of a Cable Health TV program on May 17, 18 and May 20th. (May 17 and 20 at 4:30 or 5:30; May 18 at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30) I am looking for people who have a health, personal improvement, sports, wellness, fitness, non-profit or other topic they would like to share.  You will get a copy of the show you are on sent to you via a free service called WeTransfer to use as you would like to promote yourself.  This is an in studio interview.
We are taping at Cable 9 / Community Focus TV in Macedonia.
I am open to all ideas but here are some suggestions.
Major weight loss - did you lose a lot of weight and want to share how you did itPromote non-profit group or charity workHow to stay fit during the winterHow to bring joy back into your lifeDo you have a major transformation you want to shareHow do reduce stress in your lifeBreast Cancer awarenessDo you compete in fitness challenges?How to get motivatedHow to stay fit and be an entrepreneur, busy mom, or working professional at the same timeAny food related topicGrocery shopping tips, eating healthy on a budgetUnique sports and ways to stay fit and activeBecoming fit later in lifeHow to break bad habits How to get organizedHow to follow your dream in lifeMindfulnessNational Nutrition Month topics
Please send me an email if you are interested.  (You can also reach out through Facebook).
Thank you,
Karen Kawolics, MS RD LD, MEdkmmk816 at yahoo.com