[NEohioPAL] Summer Modeling Camp

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Thu Apr 18 05:41:35 PDT 2019

This June’s Modeling Camp will be better than ever before, because we will
have optional commercial  acting classes that you can take too!

Moms and dads of Teens and Tweens, sign your kids up for what many have
said was their “Best Week of the Summer!”

Camp  runs  Tuesday June 4th through the 7th, size is extremely limited so
that the campers can be up in front of the camera many times per day.
Parents are always welcome to wander in and see what we’re doing during the
camp.

Here is a part of a note from a mom of one of our Modeling Camp Moms from
last summer:  “...I have never seen her so excited to be a part of anything
every day! She made so many friends and had so much fun!  And most of all,
she likes what she sees in the mirror a LOT more! I am going to tell
everyone I know about you!—Linda Turcotte, Cleveland.

Come see what all of the body positive, girl power joy is all about! Check
out more information on my website, http://www.barbstitzer.com, email me at
Barb at barbstitzer.com , call or text 330.714.6261 or if you just want to
anonymously check us out  and meet some of the spokesmodels and their moms,
  I am doing a photography show, STRONG, of the BSP Spokesmodels at the
Hudson Public Library and having a small opening reception Sunday, May 5th
from 11-1. You can meet us then!
--
All my best,

Barb