[NEohioPAL] College Prep Acting + Tech Camp for HS Credit

David Hoover dhoover at ignatius.edu
Thu Apr 18 08:48:46 PDT 2019

*Are you interested in majoring in theater? Do you want an edge on your
college auditions? Are you looking for ways to stand out on your admissions
application? *

Open to young men *and* women entering the 9th-12th grades *at any school*,
the Saint Ignatius Summer Theater Intensive is a 2 week, 60 hour camp
designed to prepare students for the college admissions process. The
course, costing $300, runs July 8-12 and 15-19, from 10:30 am-5:00 pm.

*This intensive is especially important to those interested in studying
musical theater because it focuses on the areas that other applicants often
overlook: monologue audition prep and technical theater foundations.* If
you want the skills to stand out, this is your chance to work on them!

At the completion of the camp, students have the opportunity to receive a
0.5 (1 semester's worth) Fine Arts credit recognized by the Ohio Department
of Education. While it is up to their individual school to accept the
credit, students will receive an official transcript from Saint Ignatius
that they should include during their college admission process.

*Click here to learn more and access the application.
<https://www.ignatius.edu/SaintIgnatius/media/SaintIgnatiusMedia/Content/Files/SITheaterIntensive2019.pdf?ext=.pdf>*

In order to give our students the individual attention they deserve, we are
keeping the class size small. Don't delay in signing up!

If you're interested in learning more, please reach out to me at the
contact info below. We hope you join us!

David Hoover '03, M.A.
*Fine Arts Department*
*Drama Director*
*Speech Coach*