[NEohioPAL] Volunteer at Station Hope

India Burton iburton at cptonline.org
Mon Apr 22 07:51:20 PDT 2019

Come Volunteer for Station Hope!

We need your help in supporting Cleveland Public Theatres 6th annual Station Hope!
We could use your help as we create this incredible and unique event for the sixth year!

What is Station Hope?
Station Hope is a collection of short works of theatre, dance, choir performances and visual art installations, all inspired by current social justice issues and being performed throughout Cleveland's first authenticated Underground Railroad site, St. John's Episcopal Church in Ohio City.   The event aims to bring together neighborhoods and individuals to engage and reflect on social justice, equity, and a shared vision of hope. The event is on Saturday, May 4th from 7:00-10:00pm

If you would like to participate by volunteering for this inspiring and uplifting event please Click here<file:///\\fs1\share\Artistic\artistic%20programming\18-19%20Season\Station%20Hope%2019\Volunteers\SH%20Volunteer%20One-Sheet%20UPDATED%20FINAL.pdf> for more information or contact 19/20 NNPN Producer in residence India Nicole Burton at iburton at cptonline.org or at 216.631.2727 x201

India Nicole Burton
18/19 NNPN Producer in Residence
Cleveland Public Theatre
iburton at cptonline.org<mailto:iburton at cptonline.org>