[NEohioPAL] NWT Season Announcement Party--FREE & Interactive!

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Tue Apr 23 08:25:15 PDT 2019

NWT's 2019-2020 Season Announcement Party
Have you heard? Near West Theatre has been sharing brainbusting clues about our upcoming season all weekend on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On Wednesday, April 24th at 6pm, we'll be hosting a Season Announcement Party where the audience can take part in the interactive unveiling of our next five-show season! Join us at the theater for some laughs and the grand reveal!

Can't make the party? Follow us to check out the Live Stream on Facebook!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NearWestTheatre
Instagram: @NearWestTheatre

Near West Theatre
6702 Detroit Ave