[NEohioPAL] MAESTRO TAILOR IS HIRING

Maestro Tailor maestrocleveland at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:05:28 PDT 2019

Maestro Tailor, cozily situated in our beloved Playhouse Square, the heart
of Cleveland's music and drama and all the magic they bring, is looking to
fill an opening for a tailor who is EXPERIENCED working with MEN'S SUITS.

The job description appears below. We hope to hear from you, or any
eligible candidates you would care to refer, soon.

We are hiring a part-time or full-time professional Tailor to meet the
growing needs of our clients.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of Tailoring experience in a
professional setting, knowledge of men's business wear, the ability to work
with minimal supervision while maintaining high quality in their work and
possess a solid work ethic, as well as being reliable and dependable.
Interested candidates are invited to call Michael or Mark at 216.505.5199
from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to schedule an
interview appointment.

Cheers,

Maestro Tailor
2079 East 14th Street