[NEohioPAL] Independent Studio Conference

Susan Wallin divasue1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 07:47:04 PDT 2019

There is still time to register!I would like to invite you to the Independent Voice Teacher Conference onJune 8, 2019 in Akron, Ohio. I created this amazing opportunity for Independent voice teachers, college professors, graduate students or those interested in gaining valuable knowledge, advice, and practical solutions for the independent studio.  Network, collaborate and have great discussions with veteran voice teachers with highly successful private studios! Topics will include studio policies, tax information, CCM/Music Theatre techniques, websites, technology for the studio, college auditions, competitions, NATS and more.
We have an amazing presenters: Alison Acord, Stephanie Henkle, Joanne Uniatowski, Tiffany Owens, Kimberly States, Denise Milner Howell, Accountant Doug Broemsen and me, of course!
You are sure to learn great tips to pass on to your students and take your private studio to the next level.
For registration forms, online registration and more information visit:
https://www.westsidevocalacademy.com/independent-voice-teachers-conferen
contact us: theindievoicestudio at gmail.com

Susan Wallin divasue1 at aol.com  swallin at bw.eduMobile: 330-858-1920“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” ― Victor Hugo
"I don't sing because I'm happy; I'm happy because I sing" ~William James