[NEohioPAL] Summer Camp Early Bird Rates through 4/30 at Dance Arts!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 08:10:08 PDT 2019

*Dance Arts Summer Camps now Registering!*
*Early Bird rates available through 5/1/20**19! Save $25-$50*
*All Summer Camps held at Dance Arts in North Royalton *

*Bubbles and Butterflies*

*June 17-21 | 9:30-12 | ages 3-5*

Explore all the magic under the water and up in the sky! Float, flutter,
and fly with us into a world of imagination and movement. Camp includes
daily dance and movement activities, crafts, stories, and more!

Students should bring a snack each day. Performance on Friday.

$149 before 5/1/2019, $174 after

*Unique as a Unicorn*

*Option 1: June 24-28 | 9:30-12:30 | ages 5.5-9*

*Option 2: July 3, 10, 17, and 24 | 9:30-1:00 | ages 5.5 -9*

Celebrate and develop your own unique talents at this fun camp, which is
sure to spark kids’ creative sides! Get moving with daily classes in
ballet, jazz, and tap, get inspired through writing, acting, and crafts,
and have fun with theater and creative movement games.

Students should bring a snack each day. Performance on last day of camp.

$175 before 5/1/2019, $199 after

*Summer Intensive and Performance Camp*

*July 29 - August 9 | 9:30-3:00 | ages 10+ *

Reach the next level in your technique and artistry through our two-week
program! Students will have daily classes in ballet technique, and will
also study a variety of other disciplines with Dance Arts faculty and
fabulous guest instructors. Special topics and events will include injury
prevention, improv, modern, musical theater dance, and more!  Dancers will
participate in a special photo shoot, receive a portfolio, and will also
work on a short story ballet. Performance in-studio on 8/9. Additional
performances TBA.

$449 before 5/1/2019, $499 before 6/1, $549 after

*North Royalton Summer 5-Week Session classes - *

Offering classes in Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Jazz, and Choreography - as well
as our special "Dance-A-Story" workshop and Preschool Dance classes!

View Schedule PDF
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57816e9c8419c2419a911f2b/t/5ca23448eef1a1891ef09952/1554134089021/Summer+Classes+2019.pdf>
or Log In to View Classes and Register Online
<https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/danceartsbyregina>

*Tremont Summer 5-Week Session classes - *
Offering Preschool Dance and Beginning Ballet classes for students ages 3-8
at Studio 11 in Tremont!
Classes held on Saturdays - Preschool Dance 1:30-2:15, Beginning Ballet
2:15-3:00 - Log In to View Classes and Register Online
<https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/danceartsbyregina>

*If you have questions about class placement or which program might be best
for your dancer, please get in touch via email or phone.*
*Don't want to sign up online or having issues with Dance Studio Pro? Let
me know your class choices and I'll get you registered!*

Children love our fun and educational programs and classes - don't miss out
and sign up today! It's a great way to get moving over summer break - dance
class offers less screen time, and more "seen" time engaging with
professional instructors and peers, building confidence and self-esteem. I
can't wait to dance with you!

Warmest regards,

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Studio 11: *2337 W. 11th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>

*June 2, 2019: Spring Showcase and Thumbelina | Tri-C Western Campus
Theater | 1:00*