[NEohioPAL] Organist needed, revised ad please use this one instead

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:54:47 PDT 2019

Please use this revised ad instead. Previous one had formatting issues.
Thank you so much! You provide an invaluable service!

ORGANIST/PIANIST Old South Church UCC in Kirtland, OH is seeking a
part-time organist/pianist to play for our 10:30 a.m. Sunday service. The
church has a 2-manual Wicks pipe organ in its historic sanctuary. The
organist also accompanies our Chancel Choir which rehearses on Thursday
evenings. This position regularly runs from September through May. Playing
for summer services is optional and paid separately.

This is an open and progressive congregation that appreciates good music.

 For a Job Description or to arrange an interview and audition please send
resume to Judith Higbee  ajhigbee at gmail.com

The members and friends of Old South UCC welcome all persons, regardless of
ethnic heritage, religious backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, age, physical ability, etc.