[NEohioPAL] Save Cleveland Film-Call to Action Video! We need your help

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 14:40:44 PDT 2019

Hi All,

 As some of you may already know, the law makers in Ohio are proposing to do away with the film credit tax incentive.  If this happens, it will be devastating for the film industry in Ohio.  We, along with the Cleveland Film Commission are calling upon all of you to help us send a message to our state officials.  This Monday at 6:30 PM, we are asking everybody to show up at the Houde School of Acting on 1777 Coventry Rd. Cleveland Heights.  We will be filming a short video clip to send to the law makers.  The purpose of this is to assemble as large a group as possible to make a visual impact.  We hope you will do your best to help us in our attempt to save Ohio film jobs and further grow this industry.

 Lets all stand together and fight for what we love!

Sincerely,
Jessica Houde Morris
Houde School of Acting
Sent from my iPhone