[NEohioPAL] Industry Night at DEAR EVAN HANSEN

Jim Kraizel Jim.Kraizel at playhousesquare.org
Mon May 6 07:10:31 PDT 2019

Limited-time offer ends Wednesday, May 8!

As a "Thank You" to our friends in the performing arts industry, Playhouse Square is offering specially reserved tickets to the Tony Award-winning musical DEAR EVAN HANSEN. These high-demand tickets are available for purchase now through Wednesday, May 8 at a special discount for a Saturday night performance - Orchestra seats are $80 or $55 (regular price $119 or $89) and Balcony seats are $55 or $45 (regular price $89 or $69).

We are expecting a sell-out due to popularity, so order now using the link below to secure your seats!

https://groupmatics.events/event/Industrynightevan

Jim Kraizel l Playhouse Square
Sales Account Executive
1501 Euclid Avenue l Suite 200 l Cleveland, OH l 44115
jim.kraizel at playhousesquare.org<mailto:jim.kraizel at playhousesquare.org>
216-640-8605
playhousesquare.org